AI-powered smart calling is creating a buzz in the telecommunication space by changing the way calls are made. It helps keep tabs on customer sentiments, provides insights into a customer’s relationship with a brand, gauges a customer’s intent to purchase, and even – at a futuristic level – can predict outcomes like a sale.
The communications industry has always embraced and stayed abreast with the latest technologies. Now, every artificial intelligence development company in the communication space is investing in AI in a big way, in their quest to find new ways for enterprises to be more productive and effective using smart technology.
AI development services like smart calling are creating a buzz in the telecommunication space by changing the way calls are made. How are they doing so?
- It is critical for enterprises to keep a constant pulse on their customer’s sentiments and purchase intentions. They do so by capturing voice data during client calls and using it to gain insights into a user’s relationship with their brand. Artificial intelligence solutions like smart calling adds speed and depth to this process. Using advancements in speech recognition and AI, enterprises can now better analyse rich voice data. Also, by deploying machine learning and advanced data mining, smart calling can identify patterns in voice recordings to gauge the client’s intent and even, to some extent, predict future outcomes like a sale or an account cancellation.
- Smart Calling facilitates the use of recorded call data that helps construct predictive models and provide actionable insights to enterprises to support them in critical client initiatives.
- Enterprises can now be armed with insightful data about every caller and use this data to serve them better. It can also help enterprises make appropriate sales offers to clients who are most likely to accept, based on similar customer behavior.
5 Signs that your Enterprise needs AI-powered Smart Calling
The growing traction that artificial intelligence solutions like smart calling are gaining is a trend that is transforming the communication industry. The impact of the Covid-19 pandemic further accelerated this trend. Organizations are increasingly realising that smart calling platforms – that are developed by AI development companies – can transform previously-held ideas on how work can get done, revamp the way communication is undertaken and redefine customer experiences.
What are the signs that should nudge your organization to look for a smart calling solution, in order to power your client communication?
- You need an ultra-responsive communication system: Your enterprise wants a level of responsiveness from your communication system that is not possible to accomplish manually. Also, your enterprise is looking for a powerful calling solution that will help you better understand how your customers are interacting with your brand. AI-powered calling solutions help organizations gain an understanding of who their customers are and also identify any issues that customers may be experiencing. Armed with these insights, customer service executives can deliver the right answers, instantly, to clients. The power to resolve a customer’s issues even before they arise is emerging as an ability that is changing the game for enterprises, as it is a big step towards lowering cart abandonment rates, reducing customer complaints, and improving satisfaction.
- You want to train your staff in quick time: Hiring and training staff requires time, money, and effort. And these costs can quickly escalate for a growing organization. Automation platforms like Smart Calling devices can result in time and cost savings as they provide customer service executives with the resources that they need to train faster, be more successful, and reduce turnover. Also, instead of training their workforce from scratch, AI-powered tools like Smart Calling makes the process automated, faster, and more seamless.
- You want to take your customer service to a whole new level: Automated customer service – that is powered by smart calling – does not need to be restricted by time zones or public holidays. Enterprises can, therefore, deliver customer services on the go and resolve their user’s issues round the clock. This goes a long way in boosting customer satisfaction and reducing churn and positioning your company high on the value scale.
- You want to provide reliable customer service to your users: Customer service that is powered by AI technologies like Smart Calling offers a level of reliability that cannot be matched by humans. They do so by providing relevant and instant information about the customer to the service executive or helping to seamlessly escalate calls if a customer query is not solved. This, in turn, improves customer service interactions and brings in more repeat business.
- You are looking for scalability with speed: New technologies like Smart Calling give organizations the ability to scale their customer services at high speed. Not only that, your human agents will perform faster and smoother with a smart calling solution helping them out. Most customer service agents today have to work with high call volumes and a majority of them often spend most of their time answering common FAQs. Smart calling also provides customer service executives with the real-time data that they need to serve customers quickly.
Benefits of Smart Calling for Enterprises
What mileage can enterprises gain by adopting Smart Calling solutions:
- Enhance customer experiences:
Enterprises are increasingly acknowledging the huge role that customer experience plays in boosting their product’s market performance, increasing customer loyalty, lowering operational costs, and bringing long-term growth to the business. So how do they improve CX? Adopting Smart Calling is a sure-shot step. Armed with a detailed knowledge of a customer’s intent and requirements, smart calling helps customer service executives create a more interactive and fruitful experience for users, making them move faster down the sales funnel.
- Add power to your analytics:
Intelligent analytics has become a must-have tool for modern organizations that help them make faster and better strategic decisions. AI-powered smart calling can provide a storehouse of data to enterprises, which they can analyze and interpret to improve customer journeys.
- Boost productivity and reduce costs:
AI-driven smart calling solutions lead to cost reductions, as well as improve the performance of customer service agents. These solutions ensure that you need less training and fewer executives to meet your targets. This means that costs drop significantly, and will better inform service executives, you can enjoy better conversion rates.
- Optimize your lead generation efforts:
Switching to smart calling solutions developed by AI consulting services helps organizations scale up their lead generation efforts. Using the data provided by these communication solutions, your customer service executives can easily determine if a lead is a good fit for your product or service and invest in pursuing the right customers.
To Sum Up
AI development companies in the communication space have leveraged advanced technology for decades in order to provide their customers with the best solutions. The new and intense growth in the use of artificial intelligence solutions and machine learning tools has put powerful new resources in the hands of the industry. Modern customer service agents today are up to speed even before they get on the line with a user. They already know who the client is, what they require, and how they can be assisted. Artificial intelligence solutions like smart calling have helped make this possible.