Looking for new iOS games? Here is our new best-of of the week.
As with new films, the majority of which are released on Wednesdays in USA, new iOS games generally appear on the App Store on Thursdays. It is therefore like every week, on this day, that we offer you a selection of the best new iPhone and iPad games .
In this new batch, there are surely some beautiful pearls to put in your mouth.
We present to you what seems to us to be the most qualitative. In any case, some of the games are free and can be tested easily. So don’t wait to make up your own mind! Don’t hesitate to come back and read us regularly so you don’t miss any news about games on iOS, among others. Namely, the Diablo Immortal game has been available since yesterday on the App Store and was entitled to its dedicated article . We have therefore not included it here.
- Description: the oldest among us know the famous game Bomberman, this platform title released many years ago, and in which it is a question of placing bombs at the 4 corners of levels filled with enemies. Well Boom Mania, new title released on iPhone this week, is an ode to Bomberman. You control a small goblin capable of sowing explosive devices at all costs, with the aim of crossing without incident each of the 45 levels filled with ferocious creatures
- We like: the retro style and the gameplay faithful to the original Bomberman
- Download link: here on the App Store
Almora Darkosen RPG
- Description : role-playing and action game, seen from above. Go on an adventure in this very promising title. The developers announce more than 100 quests to validate, more than 1500 objects to discover, and many possibilities in terms of creating accessories and progressing in the skill tree. With a touch of Diablo for inventory management, this title seems to want to establish itself as one of the worthy successors of the Blizzard license. In any case, the game looks not only fun to play, but also deep, with a complete encyclopedia available to discover the universe of Almora Island, where your hero’s adventures take place. Perhaps the revelation of the week!
- WE love : a super complete game, worked on all aspects, music, scenario, combat mechanics, objects, etc.
- Download link: available here
- Description : Basic shooter and action game, but potentially enjoyable. You control a spaceship, in a horizontal progression, and have the task of getting rid of as many enemies as possible over different missions. The aesthetic is retro, the music is vintage, and the pleasure is obviously there. It’s explosive at will, with many bonuses to collect to gain in destructive power. In short, an effective game, which goes straight to the point
- We like: the fun at the rendezvous from the first second and the support of gamepads
- Download link: available here on the App Store
- Description: another simple game of access, but in a different style. Here, it is a platform title in the purest tradition of the genre. The progression is horizontal, everything is 2D, the graphics and music are old school. Everything is reminiscent of the best platform games of the late 90s, Sonic in particular on Sega consoles. Here the hero is a very angry bird, able to jump and eliminate his enemies using different abilities
- We like: the music, extremely catchy, and the rhythm of the game, boosted
- Download link : here on the App Store
A Car That Turns
- Description : Could not find a video featuring this title. But on this one, we ask you to trust us. A Car That Turns is a title developed by independent creator, Amirali Rajan. It is meant to be easy to access. You have to drive a car, top view, in the dark night, with the objective of not getting off the road and being as fast as possible. Turn at the right times and try to achieve the best drifts so as not to lose a second. As minimalist as it is, A Car That Turns seems extremely gripping. The UFO of the week, certainly
- We like: the simple side to take in hand, but difficult to master
- Download link: go here
You have tested new features, appreciated or not, do not hesitate to share your feedback with the community in the comments!